You are cordially invited to a special fundraising dinner to help support the production of Food Forward, a 13-part documentary television
show that spotlights the people who are changing the way we eat in America--for the better.
Reservations for this unique event are $250. Attendees will enjoy a night of exquisite food with appropriately matched wine at Radius, one of San
Francisco's most exciting new restaurants. Enjoy a personal screening of the Food Forward trailer and lively talks from some of the people engaged
in the good food fight, including acclaimed author and environmental activist Nicolette Hahn Niman.
Writer Michael Pollan called her book Righteous Porkchop "a searing, and utterly convincing, indictment of modern meat production" but one that
also "brims with hope, too, and charts a practical (and even beautiful) path out of the jungle." She'll discuss food's impact on the environment
and her vision for change.
All funds raised will go toward the approximately $125,000 we need to cover production costs for our pilot episode on urban agriculture in New York City, Detroit, Milwaukee, and the Bay Area.
For those who are unable to attend the dinner, donations can be made at any time by clicking on the "Donate" page now.
For your generous support, you will also receive:
- The evening will also include wine pairings and gift bottles from premier local wineries that practice sustainable,
organic or biodynamic winemaking including Burrell School Vineyards and Winery,
Poetic Cellars, Sky Saddle Winery,
Bonterra Vineyards, Robert Sinskey Vineyards,
Thomas Fogarty Winery, and Loma Prieta Winery.
- Attendees will also receive organic cotton Food Forward gift bags loaded with hand-selected, premium products from local purveyors including
Swanton Berry Farm, Katz,
Point Reyes Cheese Co., Route 1 Farms,
Miette, other delicious products and attractive Food Forward hats and stickers.
- On-screen acknowledgment of your generosity on the pilot episode.
- The opportunity to meet Food Forward's producers and stars of the show.
- Free valet parking.
- The satisfaction that when good food movement needed you, you heeded the call!
Space is limited. Please reserve your seat today.